Friday, June 5, 2009

SCHOOL

In most of your homes school is a memory of the past. not to be worried about for another couple of months.

Not at my house. I am taking a communications class ON LINE (go figure). It is exciting to start school again and I value this opportunity to help my children to understand the importance of an education, and to increase my knowledge. As I tried to read my text book tonight my brain felt like I was reading a foreign language! I am so tired tonight.

But all is well. I will be off to the library tomorrow morning at 10am. I have to find a book to write my final project on. I only have 42 days left to finish it, and all the other in between start and finish work. And start a new class, world religions, in 28 days.

Wow this is great!!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

You are so brave and I am so proud of you. Better your brain than mine.

Blake & Melissa said...

WTG! I started back to school in January and though my two classes thoroughly kicked my trash, it was so worth it! Keep it up!

spring