Thursday, December 31, 2009

The END

There are several things that will end in 2009 these are the things that ended today.
1) Dates that end with 2009!!
Many great adventures happened this year. I can't honestly say that I will miss very many of them. Thank heavens for new begginings.
2) Diapers for Emma!!
Wow this is one that I have postponed way to long. I don't know if it is because she is my last, or because I have become lazy in my insanity of a life, who knows but today was the day!
3) Training wheels for Erika!!
Holy heavens this girl is GREAT. She hoped on those two wheels and never looked back. She started doing tricks and all. But what was really neat is that Nathan just jumped right in to help her learn. I love that my kids can fight and have bad days but when it comes down to things like this their love for one another is very evident!

No comments:

spring