Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bummer summer days!


The children are out of school!! This has been a catch 22 for me in my household! This is the second summer that I have been a working mom. I find myself stretched all over the place! My boss has ever so gratefully given me the opportunity to change my schedule to accommodate swimming lessons and activities in the morning and I work ever afternoon. I am so grateful for this. My little people would probably become cannibals if they were left at home all day every day. The carnage would be bad, really bad. 

So I run around all morning like a crazy person on a mission and then rush over to work and then rush home to make sure that dinner is done in a timely fashion. 

Many days lately I wish for the ease of my past. As crazy as it was to have so many little ones at once I miss those days. Spending time with fun friends and making plans to have fun, rememberable times.

No comments:

spring