Friday, November 13, 2009

"it's okay mom mom"

My dearest Erika, my big helper, started out her day by helping Emma get dressed. One difference in the dressing process this morning was that Erika put panties on Emma. So we started to potty train Emma today. Not by any of my doing!

So our FIRST accident of the day I really played it up that it was so sad by saying something to the effect of "oh darn, oh darn, holy smokes there is pee pee on your pants and your panties!". Doing my best to do this in an extremely sad face to let her know that it isn't that great to have to change those really pretty undies or the pants that she had picked out this morning. So my darling Emma stood in front of me as I knelt on the floor, and with both of her little hands she ever so gingerly put them on my face and said "it's okay mom mom".

No comments:

spring