Friday, November 13, 2009

"Thank you for helping me"

(This is for my recollection purposes so sorry for the gruesomeness)

Sammy was sick several weeks ago. He stayed home for a couple of days and then went back to school. Well, the night after the day he went back to school he threw up. I thought he was sleep walking like he does from time to time. And he was! So I directed him to the bathroom which is were he usually needs to go when he sleep walks. When we got in there he made a funny sound and then started to spit slobber in the toilet. Then with no warning from this sleeping child he threw up! So I helped him aim his flow and then gave him a tissue to wipe his mouth and nose. Then, now awakened by his adventure, he sat on the side of the tub and looked up at me and told me "Thank you for helping me Mom". What a sweet kid he is.

No comments:

spring